ElectricBlanketDepot.com offers you the option to return your product, subject to this return policy, according to the guidelines specified below.
You have 30 days from the order date to request the return of an item. After 30 days, all sales are final. You may contact the manufacturer directly for warranty support, according to their terms and conditions.
Items may only be returned if they have been unopened and are still in their original manufacturer’s packaging. Items that have been opened or used cannot be returned due to the health and hygiene hazards associated with bedding type products. Therefore, opened or used electric blankets, heated mattress pads, electric throws, Thermophore heating pads, heated pet beds and foot warmers cannot be returned.
Returned items that are used, damaged or missing parts will not be accepted. Items must be returned in the same condition it was sent.
You are required to pay for shipping costs to return your item. All items returned under this policy are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, less shipping costs and other applicable charges. ElectricBlanketDepot.com will deduct the actual shipping cost from any return that originally received Free Shipping.
Items returned that do not follow this return policy may be returned to you at your expense.
If your item does not work when you receive it, you are encouraged to contact the manufacturer directly to discuss and troubleshoot the problem. Some electrical items may require guided testing with the help of the manufacturer’s customer service department.
To Return An Item:
For items that adhere to our return policy, please follow these instructions to return an item:
- Please contact us by email at email@example.com with the details of your requested return.
- We will contact you to confirm approval and provide a Return Authorization (RA) number and other details before returning the item. Items returned without a valid RA number will not be accepted.
- You should pack the item in the original box that it was shipped in
- You will need to enclose a copy of the original invoice.
- You must pay for the return shipment. We cannot accept C.O.D. (Cash-On-Delivery) returns.
Refunds will be issued upon our receipt of the complete authorized returned item.